Weehoo iGo Turbo
The new, redesigned seat allows for tool free adjustments. The seat adjusts to accommodate kids 2 to 9 years old. For either IGO Turbo model, the maximum per seat weight limit is 80lbs/36kg/5.7stone. Maximum total weight limit for the single seat iGo, iGo Venture, and iGo Two trailers with cargo and passenger(s) is 80lbs/36kg/5.7stone. Keep little ones safe and secure by using the foot straps and the adjustable 3-point harness with chest buckle. The foot straps are redesigned for 2015 as well and make set up that much easier. Removable push bar easily detaches for travel and storage by removing the newly added snap pins. There is lots of storage provided in the seat and in the panniers on both sides of the rear wheel. The sprocket and chain are enclosed to keep little fingers grease free and away from harm. The comfortable handgrips give children something to hold on to. Optional canopy and rain cover accessories are sold separately.
- We have a newly designed main frame, seat back and base, pedal straps, snap pins, and connection arm curvature to accommodate more adult bicycle types
- Enjoy hours of meltdown-free riding with the IGO Turbo, iGo Venture, or iGo Two – kids are free to eat, sleep, pedal, or just sit back and enjoy the ride while safely secured in the trailer
- Fits ages 2 to 9 with quickly adjustable seat – maximum seat weight limit and total weight limit of 80lbs/36kg/5.7stone
- The IGO, iGo Venture, and iGo Two pedal system allows children to get great exercise while being safely secured in the trailer
- Safe, engaging, and fun, you and your kids will have a blast on long rides, around town, on singletrack, and everywhere else a bike can take you
- Approximately 48”x14”x32” without push bar, 82”x14”x32” with push bar, and 27lbs/12kg/1.9stone
- Get Weehoo’ing!!!